Are you looking for a care assistant job in Godalming? Want to make a difference to peoples lives? Would like an opportunity to develop your career in healthcare whilst you work?
Alpenbest Care is currently recruiting for care assistants in Godalming.
We're looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and hard-working people to join our like-minded team of home care assistants in Godalming.
You can help improve peoples lives and maintain their independence by providing:
- Food preparation
- Assisting people around Godalming
- Personal Care
Why join our team of care assistants in Godalming?
- Excellent Pay
- 28 days paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full training free of charge
- Progress your career in healthcare with NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Company car and paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- You are compassionate with a willingness to learn
- You have good communication and written skills
- You may have previous experience in care but it's not essential
- If you have a driving license it would be beneficial but is not essential
- You live near to Godalming
Apply for a job as a care assistant in Guildford