Are you looking for a care assistant job? Want to make a positive difference to peoples lives? Would you like an opportunity to develop your career in healthcare whilst you work?
Enjoy a great work life balance as a valued team member and help people to lead better more independent lives.
Alpenbest Care is currently recruiting for care assistants around South West London and Surrey.
We're looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and hard-working people to join our like-minded team of home care assistants around South West London and Surrey.
You can help improve peoples lives and maintain their independence by providing:
- Food preparation
- Assisting people around around South West London and Surrey
- Personal Care
Why join our team of care assistants in South West London and Surrey?
- Enjoy a great work life balance
- Excellent Pay
- 28 days paid holidays
- Work around your schedule with our Flexible working hours
- Full training free of charge
- Progress your career in healthcare with NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Company car and paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- You are compassionate with a willingness to learn
- You have good communication and written skills
- You may have previous experience in care but it's not essential
- If you have a driving license it would be beneficial but is not essential
- You live in South West London or Surrey?
Apply for a job as a care assistant in Guildford
The following errors were found. The relevant fields have been highlighted below