We aim to provide personal care & support in ways which have positive outcomes & promotes active participation. We will listen carefully to each person's views & be sensitive to their needs. We tailor each care package to meet the individual requirements of each service user.
We can provide a wide range of services, from as little as a few hours each week up to 24 hour live-in care. We can also provide services at short notice, and deal with many people who have complex needs.
We also offer assistance with the following conditions:
- Parkinson's disease
- Learning difficulties
- End of life care
- And other long term illnesses
Our services consist of:
- Assistance with going to bed and getting up in the morning
- Assistance with all aspects of personal care, including washing, showering & bathing
- Assistance to dress and undress
- Toilet & Continence requirements
- Administration of medication
- Nutritional needs, preparation of meals & feeding if required
- Domestic tasks & laundry
- Collection of shopping
- Sitting services and companionship
- Escorting people on outings and to access leisure interests, to help them maintain their community networks.
- Night time care including sleeping and waking nights.
For further information regarding our services call: