Care Assistant Jobs in Epsom / Leatherhead
Are you looking for a care assistant job in Epsom / Leatherhead? Want to make a difference to peoples lives? Would like an opportunity to develop your career in healthcare whilst you work?
Alpenbest Care is currently recruiting for care assistants in Epsom / Leatherhead
We’re looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and hard-working carer to join our like-minded team of home care assistants in Epsom / Leatherhead.
You can help improve peoples lives and maintain their independence by providing:
- Food preparation
- Assisting people around Epsom /Leatherhead
- Personal Care
Why join our team of care assistants in Epsom / Leatherhead?
- Excellent Pay
- 28 days paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full training free of charge
- Progress your career in healthcare with NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Company car and paid mileage
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- You are compassionate with a willingness to learn
- You have good communication and written skills
- You may have previous experience in care but it’s not essential
- If you have a driving license it would be beneficial but is not essential
- You live near to Epsom / Leatherhead