Specialist care for those in need.
Both Dementia & Alzheimer’s disease affects a huge portion of the population, and the figures grow every single day. These statistics show the sheer impact on families affected by both diseases, and how we can help to give those individuals and families the fulfilled life they deserve.
Our Dementia & Alzheimer’s home care provides essential support and care to those with specialist requirements, Improving quality of life on a day to day basis. Our carers are trained to acknowledge and adapt to any situations that may be cause by Dementia in a respected and dignified manner. We are here to help those in need, and our trained carers, years of expertise and dedication can be there to help make a difference.
We can provide 24 hour home care for those suffering from dementia & Alzheimers, or tailor our personal Visiting Home Care plans to suit. If you need any more information on our services in regards to Dementia & Alzheimer’s please feel free to get in touch.
How can we help?
- We will provide a Personalized Needs Support Plan after consulting with you and your family, on Advanced Care Planning including a risk assessment.
- The plan will focus on communication, social inclusion, daily-living skills, personal practical support, mobility, medication requirements, medical history, relationships, cultural & religious support.
- We will include any Preferences for support approaches including working with family carer roles.
- We will work with you to Establish your personalized short or long-term outcomes and measures.
- A high percentage of our staff have a National Vocational Qualification in Care, trained above the Care Certificate. A large proportion of our staff also attained further enhanced courses on Dementia, and Palliative Care.